Do you want to try out Outlook? Are you looking for a new email account? If you are looking to have a new email account for your personal mails or to receive newsletters and promotional mails, then you can create a new Outlook mail account.
Outlook Sign in
- You will have to open your web browser and visit the www.outlook.com here page.
- Click on ‘Sign up now’ blue color option that you see on the Outlook or login sign in page at the bottom of the page.
- You will be directed to an online registration page to create your new Outlook.com email address which will provide you access to all services offered by Microsoft.
Username And Password Entry
- In the Outlook.com create an account page; you will first need to type in your first and last name in the space provided.
- The next important particular to fill is your username and choose one that you can easily remember.
- The next step is to type in a password that you can easily remember in the box under the create password option. It is better to go for a password that has a mixture of numerals, special characters and alphabets.
- You will also need to re-enter the chosen password once again in the specified box to confirm that you are trying to create an account and that you are human.
Entering Personal Details
- You will now be prompted to enter your personal details like: your country, ZIP code, birthday and gender details.
- Type all these details in their corresponding boxes.
- You will have to provide your country code as well as your phone number in the respective boxes and this is done to keep your account safe and secure.
- You will also need to give your alternate email address so that you can reset your password if you have forgotten your password.
- The final process is for you to type the CAPTCHA code that flashes on the bottom of the ‘create an account’ page and this is done to check if you are not a robot.
- Finally, press the ‘Create Account Hotmail’ option to confirm your new outlook.com account.