Facebook is a popular social networking site that can be used by individuals, organizations or by businesses to stay connected with other people. To use Facebook one has to sign up. Here is the procedure to create account Facebook.
Search For Facebook Website
To create a Facebook account, an individual has to log on to the Facebook website. For this you need to select a search engine and type Facebook in the bar provided. From the search result, click on the link address www.facebook.com. You will reach the sign up page on Facebook.
Facebook Sign up
You will be able to see the boxes for providing the information for signing up.
- Fill in the details like your first and last name, Email address, password, sex/gender and birthday.
- You can create a new password to login sign in to the Facebook account.
- Once you complete filling all the boxes in the Sign Up page, click “Sign Up” option below the page.
- To make the account secure you will be given a captcha and you will have to enter the text in the blank box provided.
- Now click again on “sign in facebook” option provided. You will be directed to the page for searching your friends on the Facebook.
- You can skip this page and proceed to the page for providing your profile information.
You can fill out the profile info in the boxes provided.
- You can enter the name of high school you have attended. College/ university you studied or studying, name of your employer, etc.
- You can click on the Save and continue option after filling the profile information. This profile information will help you to find your friends who are already using Facebook.
- You can add a profile picture, if you wish to do so or you can skip the step. Now click on “go to your Email” option and open the Email received from Facebook.
- Click the link on it to confirm your e-mail address to complete the procedure of create account Facebook.