There are many email service sites that are offered on the internet. But, you will hardly come across a site that is reliable, secure and offers a host of features like Gmail email service. This free web based email service is the most preferred email service by people from all walks of life to chat and to communicate and share important things. Google has designed and created Gmail in such a way that it suits the emailing needs of the Google users and followers. The greatest benefit that you can enjoy from Gmail is that it offers you the easiest and quickest option to stay connected with your family members, relatives and acquaintances, even if you are located in any nook or corner of the world. Businesses enjoy using Gmail services as they can share files and information of work with other businesses in a jiffy.
If you are also interested in using Gmail service for your personal or business use, then you will have to first create Gmail account. The steps to creating a new Gmail account are not that difficult and it is easily explained here.
Gmail Account Creation
- If you need to create a new Gmail account, you will have to first open a new web browser and visit the Gmail create an account page. You will be taken to the Gmail sign in page if you type www.gmail.com in the web browser.
- At the sign in page, you will come across an option ‘create an account’ or sign up for Gmail and you will need to click on either of these to be taken to the Create an Account web page.
- You will first be asked to enter your first and the last name in the type boxes provides under the name option. Fill this and then move on to the next type box where you will be asked to enter a username.
- Give your desired username and Gmail will check if the username you entered has already been used or not. If it is used, Gmail will suggest you a few email addresses. You can opt for any of these if you like it or try your own email address that has not been used yet.
- Once done with a username which will be the name followed by @gmail.com, you will now move on to the ‘create a new password’ option. Here, you will have to enter a decent password that is easy to remember for you and must be one that cannot be easily hacked by hackers.
- After entering the password, you will have to once again enter it in the ‘confirm your password’ option to get password confirmed.
- You will then be asked to enter your birth date, gender and phone number and do enter these in the appropriate type boxes.
Once done, you will be asked to enter the CAPTCHA code you see on the screen. Enter the code in the space provided to prove that you are human. After this just tick the box where the terms and conditions are and then click on create an account to complete the Gmail account creation.