Are you looking for a new email address that has more storage space for your messages, offers easy to use options, has spam filters and is a reliable one? Then, there is no better web mail service that you can opt for than Gmail. You can easily eliminate your junk emails or you can use it as a backup email. If you would like to use Gmail, then you will have to follow the steps given below to open a new Gmail login sign in account.
Create Account Gmail
- Open your web browser and visit www.gmail.com website. You will be taken to the sign in page of Gmail.
- Click on the “Create An Account” blue color option that you find just below the Gmail sign box. This will instantly take you to the “Create an Account” page of Gmail.
- Creating a new Gmail account will not just offer you the opportunity to check out your mails, but it creates an entire Google account that you will be able to use to access any of the services offered by Google on the internet.
- The next step will be to choose your username. You can type in the desired username that you wish to have as your Gmail address in the text box provided for the username.
- If your desired username is not available, the Gmail will let you know that it has already been taken and will allow you number of attempts to create a desired username that is not in use so far.
Gmail Login Sign in
- The next step is to type your desired password in the type box provide for the password. Make sure that you create an easy to remember strong password that includes: alphabets, numerals and special characters. For security reasons, you would have to reenter your password to check if you are human.
- Click ‘Next’ and then click on ‘Continue to Gmail’ to access your new Gmail account.